What are Rubber Floor Tiles?
A type of flooring that includes any type of different materials made with a rubber like material fall under the category of Rubber Flooring. Basically, these tiles are made up of synthetic rubber.
In order to ensure that the floors are easy to clean, Rubber Floor Tiles are widely used in commercial spaces. Also, they require almost zero maintenance and lasts for a long time. They can also be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes. They are an ideal option for contact heavy environments, like workshops, gyms, factories and more. Not only are they extremely resistant to abrasion, scratches and scuffs, but also they are considered to be completely waterproof. These areas often experience wears and tears which other types of tiles just cannot hold up with.
Key Benefits of Rubber Floor Tiles:
(1) Extremely Durable: Rubber Floor Tiles are proven to last for more than 50 years, hence no questions can be raised regarding their durability. Also, it can naturally repel water and other liquids, owing to its non-porous and recyclable nature.
Moreover, it is also resistant to stains with the warranty that it will not deteriorate over time. Therefore, you benefit an added peace of mind. Also, they can be recycled due to the process of manufacturing rubber, making it a more defensible product.
(2) Zero Maintenance: Unlike traditional tiles, Rubber Floor Tiles have a longer life span and require almost zero maintenance. There is no need to put much effort to keep the rubber flooring look more beautiful.
Vacuuming or sweeping the floor or just mopping them with a damp mop is enough to as far as their cleaning is concerned. Even if it is not always cleaned properly, they will look great as Rubber Flooring is stain resistant.
(3) Frost Resistant: Without worrying about the cold weather outside, you can make complete use of these floors, as Rubber Floor Tiles are frost resistant on account of its non-porous qualities.
Rubber Flooring can be a great solution, if you get cold floors in winter. They have emerged as an excellent choice for several rooms in your house, only because of its frost resistant feature.
(4) Soundproof: When you look for a good sound absorbing material, rubber is the first choice that comes to your mind. Rubber Floor Tiles help to reduce noise from below you.
(5) Economical: When compared to concrete floor or tiles, Rubber Floor Tiles are a more affordable option. Also, they are less expensive than other types of flooring, like wood, vinyl and carpet. They are easy choice for many home owners as they can also be installed over the top of existing subfloors.
(6) Easy Installation: They are a great choice for DIY aficionados, as Rubber Floor Tiles are very easy to install. There is no need to call for a professional for help as DIY installation is easy enough. You can take care of the project yourself without the need to shell out a lot of dough for construction services.
(7) Slip Resistant: For both commercial and residential application, Rubber is an excellent choice. Rubber Floor Tiles are extremely easy to install and also do not contain any glues or chemicals. Also, owing to its soundproofing properties, they have become the top choice for soundproof spaces like schools and hospitals.
(8) Large Selection of colors and sizes: You get a wide variety of colors, sizes and thickness to choose from, when you opt for Rubber Floor Tiles. Thus, you get a greater versatility on the ways of how you can use these tiles. Besides different colors, you also get solid to striped or checked patterns when you choose these tiles.
The Bottom Line:
Now, that you have gone through all the benefits of installing Rubber Floor Tiles, why wait? If you are looking for floor tiles that would serve you for a long time and that too at affordable rates, placing the bet for Rubber Floor Tiles would be most appropriate.